Articles on Self Development
Here you’ll find my best articles on topics such as mindset, meditation, mindfulness, as well as broader topics like happiness, health (both physical and mental), creativity, and productivity.
The driven thrust of my work is “how can we live more meaningful lives.” This is, after all, what I’m searching for too. Therefore many of these articles below share my recommendations garnered from personal research findings and backed by data.
Meditate or Die Newsletter!
Welcome to the Meditate or Die newsletter. Every Sunday I send you a short, fun, and actionable email chock-full of ideas exploring the principles, strategies, and tools of a life well lived so you can live a happier, healthier, more meaningful life.
No spam. No sponsors. No ads. Just the quality ideas. Promise!
Browse by Category
All Articles by Date
Scroll down to browse all of my articles by date and title. The newest articles are at the top of the page – with the oldest articles (before I focused on writing here) at the bottom of the page.
- December 13 Let the Darkness In (MoD newsletter)
- December 8 Addiction to Self and the Mess it Creates
- October 24 BIG Announcement (MoD Newsletter)
- October 18 How to Bend Like a Piece of Wood
- October 11 Gimme More Magic Gas (MoD Newsletter)
- October 4 Domain of the Illusory (MoD Newsletter)
- September 30 Manics, Mindsets, & Meditation (MoD Newsletter)
- September 27 Maniacs, Mindsets, and Meditation
- March 13 We Carry with Us
- February 26 Getting Stuck
- February 25 Silence is a Practice
- February 22 Finding Time to be Quiet
- August 20 Soul Searching
- August 17 Longing for Silence
- March 14 A Better Place Starts Here
- February 26 Into the Given Part 3 — A choice the premise
- February 25 Into the Given Part 2 — Embracing Failure
- February 21 What is Needed is an Experience Part 1
- December 22 A Year of Light and Shade
- September 17 Silent Mind Open Heart – the Art of Being
- August 9 My Story A Life A Journey
- March 25 Norbulingka Institute
- March 18 Saving Zanskar: A Short Documentary
- February 23 Does Buddhism Need Science In Order to Be Legit?
- January 5 Thank You Geshe Thubten Loden
- January 4 Dharamsala Field Trip 2009
- January 3 The Twisting of a Phrase For Clarity