Hey there…thanks for looking to contact me.
I welcome all opinions – both appreciation and criticism. But please do keep in mind that while I try to reply to everyone who asks for a reply, due to the volume of email I receive that’s not always possible.
Please do NOT take that personally. Sometimes it’s simply the case that I cannot get through all the requests I receive.
Also, before you email me, please read the guidelines below. Following them will greatly increase the chances that you get a reply.
- The shorter, the better.
- If you’re seeking personal advice, I have course with direct access to me for this reason. You can find out more about my coaching programs here – coming soon.
- Constructive criticism is appreciated, but please make it rational, and respectful and rational.
- If you’re looking for a coach or a mentor, I have course with direct access to me for this reason. You can find out more about my coaching programs here – coming soon.
- I am NOT accepting guests posts.
- I DO syndicate my articles on other websites. Email me for more information.
- If you’re pitching me something, then your pitch must be personalized.