I am a former Buddhist monk, writer, entrepreneur, and avid meditator from Australia.
Here you’ll find articles that explore the principles, strategies, and tools of a life well lived to help us all live happier, healthier, more meaningful lives.
- How to Bend Like a Piece of WoodBelow is an extract from the vomit draft of my up coming book…I hope you enjoy it. I was excited […]
- Domain of the Illusory: Tsongkhapa’s Illusory-Like PersonsThis article was written in 2008 for entry into the Ph.D program at the University of Tasmania. I’m publishing it […]
- Maniacs, Mindsets, and MeditationHave you ever wondered how it is that some people are successful in everything they do? Whether they’re an artist, […]
- My Amazing Crazy Lunch with the Dalai LamaCirca. 2009 I’m sitting in my little cubicle at the University of Tasmania working on my PhD dissertation when the […]
- CINEMA — CARTOGRAPHY OF THE HUMAN CONDITIONAs a Writer I strive to find meaning in the moments between the words—there is always more meaning in these […]
- We Carry with UsWe all carry with us the potential for being wild. Is this a good thing? Well, if we are creators then […]